Compiling CCID for El Capitan with static libusb library

Compiling CCID for El Capitan with static libusb library

Mosh Werner
Hi all,

I am trying to compile the ccid driver for Mac 10.11 El Captain.
I have compiled the static libusb-1.0.a library in order to link it with the ccid driver.

Unfortunately, no matter what I do, the driver is still using the dynamic lib or I get the error that libusb not found.

How can I successfully compile the ccid driver using the static library?
Please assist.

Thanks!

Re: Compiling CCID for El Capitan with static libusb library

Ludovic Rousseau
Hi all,

Hello,

I am trying to compile the ccid driver for Mac 10.11 El Captain.
I have compiled the static libusb-1.0.a library in order to link it with the ccid driver.

Unfortunately, no matter what I do, the driver is still using the dynamic lib or I get the error that libusb not found.

How can I successfully compile the ccid driver using the static library?
Please assist.

If you remove the dynamic lib for libusb then the driver will use the static libusb version.

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau

Re: Compiling CCID for El Capitan with static libusb library

Mosh Werner
Hi,
Thanks, but I've already tried that - whenever I remove the dylib,  I get the same error that libusb is not found.

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 3:00 PM, Ludovic Rousseau <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Hello,

I am trying to compile the ccid driver for Mac 10.11 El Captain.
I have compiled the static libusb-1.0.a library in order to link it with the ccid driver.

Unfortunately, no matter what I do, the driver is still using the dynamic lib or I get the error that libusb not found.

How can I successfully compile the ccid driver using the static library?
Please assist.

If you remove the dynamic lib for libusb then the driver will use the static libusb version.

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau

m0sh