Driver for Argos Todos Mini II usb reader

Driver for Argos Todos Mini II usb reader

Tommaso Cucinotta-2
Hi,

I just needed to use again an old Argos Todos Mini II usb reader,
for which I managed to see a card ATR succesfully read by reusing
the old driver at

  http://www.henriknordstrom.net/code/TodosArgosMiniII/agmiiusb-1.0.0.tar.gz

with a bit of adaptation for a Ubuntu 16.04 system. Seems I couldn't find a
suitable driver among the available ones in the official repo.

Just out of curiosity, anyone knows if there's a better/newer driver for said reader?

Thanks,

        T.

Re: Driver for Argos Todos Mini II usb reader

Tommaso Cucinotta-2
Hi again,

I just made available my changes on-line, along with an attempt of debian-ification, at:

   http://retis.sssup.it/~tommaso/libagmiiusb/

just in case anyone may find this useful. As mentioned, the only test was done by reading
the ATR of a card.

Thanks,

        T.

--
Tommaso Cucinotta, Computer Engineering PhD
Associate Professor at the Real-Time Systems Laboratory (ReTiS)