GPG Key

Jessie Frazelle
I swear I looked all over the website and downloads page [1]. But I
cannot find what key the tarballs are signed with to import to verify.
I am so sorry for bothering a mailing list with such noise, especially
because as much as I try I know they have to be somewhere and I am
just missing it.

Thanks in advance.

[1] https://alioth.debian.org/frs/?group_id=30105

Re: GPG Key

Ludovic Rousseau
Hello,

> I swear I looked all over the website and downloads page [1]. But I
> cannot find what key the tarballs are signed with to import to verify.
> I am so sorry for bothering a mailing list with such noise, especially
> because as much as I try I know they have to be somewhere and I am
> just missing it.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Good question.
I just wrote a blog article: " How to get my GPG public key? "
http://ludovicrousseau.blogspot.fr/2015/08/how-to-get-my-gpg-public-key.html

For short: my key is available on any GPG key server.
And you can find it on my "home" page: http://ludovic.rousseau.free.fr/

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau

Re: GPG Key

Jessie Frazelle
Ah ok thanks, didnt know if it was a personal key being used, thanks so much!