Linux select() error in SCardTransmit

Gökçenur CANLI

Hello,

I am having trouble with SCardTransmit() when using Microchip SEC1110 smart card reader.

I sent  APDU commands to smart card sequentially. After a while,  Linux "select()" function in MessageReceive(in winscard_msg.c) blocks my program and never remove blocking when using SCardTransmit.

Has anybody else had this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards.

Gokcenur Canli

Re: Linux select() error in SCardTransmit

Ludovic Rousseau

Hello,

Hello,

I am having trouble with SCardTransmit() when using Microchip SEC1110 smart card reader.

I sent  APDU commands to smart card sequentially. After a while,  Linux "select()" function in MessageReceive(in winscard_msg.c) blocks my program and never remove blocking when using SCardTransmit.

Has anybody else had this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

Bye

--