Mailing list migration to lists.infradead.org

Mailing list migration to lists.infradead.org

Ludovic Rousseau
Hello,

As I explained in "How to replace/move the MUSCLE mailing list?" [1] the MUSCLE mailing list has to move to a new home.
David Woodhouse kindly proposed [2] to host the list on lists.infradead.org.

In the next few hours, all subscribers of the current list should receive a invitation to join the new list. Please follow the invitation email to subscribe to the new list.

Re: Mailing list migration to lists.infradead.org

Ludovic Rousseau
Hello,

If you have not yet subscribed to the new MUSCLE list it is time to do it.

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau