SCARD : PROTOCOL_T1 and PROTOCOL_RAW

Christophe FERRANDO

Hi,

I would like to do some tests, but i have only T0 protocols Card.

Do you know what kind of french cards are compatible with T1 and RAW protocols ?

Sincerly,

Christophe FERRANDO

Re: SCARD : PROTOCOL_T1 and PROTOCOL_RAW

Ludovic Rousseau

Hello,

I would like to do some tests, but i have only T0 protocols Card.

Do you know what kind of french cards are compatible with T1 and RAW protocols ?

Maybe your SIM card is T=1.

I do not have a exhaustive list of T=0 or T=1 cards.
And I have not written the article about TD1 in http://ludovicrousseau.blogspot.fr/2016/01/atr-list-study.html but that is a good reminder :-)

What do you call RAW protocol?

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau

Re: SCARD : PROTOCOL_T1 and PROTOCOL_RAW

n.agrawal
Hi !
SIM card don't support T=1. However bank / Transit cards may support T=1.
Regards
Nitin

Hello,