Where to find pcsc-lite-devel for Suse Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12?

Where to find pcsc-lite-devel for Suse Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12?

Ludovic Rousseau
Hello,

I am trying to support a user on SLES 12.
To build the CCID driver I need the pcsc-lite header files. I guess these files are provided in a pcsc-lite-devel package.

Where can I find the pcsc-lite-devel package?
Same question for libusb-devel and libudev-devel?

Anyone from SUSE or a SUSE user to help me?

Thanks

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau

Re: Where to find pcsc-lite-devel for Suse Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12?

Wolfgang Rosenauer-6
Hi Ludovic,

hmm, so "binary" packages are not directly available for download but I think only as DVD images.
The devel packages should be on the SLES12 SDK:
https://www.suse.com/documentation/sled-12/book_sle_deployment/data/sec_add-ons_sdk.html

HTH,
 Wolfgang

Re: Where to find pcsc-lite-devel for Suse Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12?

Ludovic Rousseau
Hello Wolfgang,

It works. Thanks al lot.

Bye